Wednesday, July 11, 2007

joining! ^_^

I joined a BDSM group from the Chattanooga area! it was cool, I friended a girl called kitty on livejournal when I cam across her livejournal page, I loved reading it so I added her and the next day I got an IM from her saying she was the moderator of a local group and she saw I lived in the area and she asked me to join, so of course, I jumped at the chance! Then she told me of an upcoming bowling night the group was planning so I had to go!

now the only obstacles in my way were how to tell my mother where I am going, since I moved back in with her when I moved here and she likes to know where I go that way if I don’t come home she will know where to start the search. also she is quite against me meeting people online, she doesn’t realize I know the safety rule and would never put myself in danger. And the other obstacle is money, since I have no job yet.

So over the next 2 weeks I casually dropped hints that I met a girl online and she and her friends were going to go bowling and they invited me. (It's not a complete lie!) So she warmed up to the idea. Also some spanko friends I have been talking to online, one for almost a year were coming to Atlanta, which is an hour and a half from my house and they wanted me to meet up with them the weekend they come in at the underground mall. So I told my mom that a friend from Tampa (which is a place in Florida I was always at when I lived in Orlando) was coming into Atlanta to visit her boyfriend Thomas and wanted me to meet them. She was ok with this idea because I "knew" one of them. So she offered me gas money for both occasions.

So then the day of the bowling night came, I was soo excited! so I got ready early and had to wait around and my mom gave me $5 for a drink while I was there, I wasn’t planning on playing because of my financial situation but I wanted to go and meet them! She also took the address for the place and the first and last name of a person I was going to meet there. And when I told Lori where I was going she made me promise to call her periodically though the night so she knew I was safe and she had me set up a safe call with her Dom. It's nice I have so many people who care so much about me, but it's so annoying! Lol! But I will never go without those steps, I know my safety rules.

So I drive down there and I was the first one there. but soon one of the people from the group that I had previously met cam in and I recognized Sidney right away the two of us talked a bit and then kitty came in and more people, and introductions all around it was cool. I met rose, a real cool girl who was instantly like able and a few other people and we sat and talked a bit then when everyone was there kitty and all playing went and got their shoes and paid for their games.

while they played I got to know more about rose and the others who were sitting out and we all walked over to the bar where there were horrible karaoke finalists singing, so we went back out, kitty passed out taffy and shared her fries with me, then my friend who I met first when I cam in, Sidney, said he was getting tired of playing and offered me his last game to play, which of course I did!

So he traded his shoes for some that would fit me and I played horribly! I had only 3 points by the start of the 4th frame but I managed to end with a great bowling score of 59! Yay! So then it was time for everyone to head home, sad, but all good things have to end sometime. Then I called my mom and Lori told them I was on my way home and I headed out, I can't wait for the next event!

No comments: