Monday, July 16, 2007

my great day! ^_^

Well Sunday morning I woke up at 8am. I woke up pretty easily and just in time to see my mom headed out the door to go to Florida for a couple days to go to some doctors appointments. I said goodbye to her and took a shower then I got dressed only to realize the under skirt of my skirt was wrinkled so I ran down the stairs to turn on the iron and went upstairs and did my hair then ran back down to iron then up to do my makeup, lol, a normal hectic morning. Then I headed out the door in my black shirt and fluffy pink skirt with black strappy heels.

I drove about 5 min before I realized I forgot the map. I am a very forgetful person. so I turned around and got it then headed out again, this time I made it to the highway when I realized I forgot my jewelry, but I said, "screw it!" and went without! It was a nice drive I had my sunglasses on and my radio blaring, I had a great time! I got there at almost exactly 11am and Cookie called me and told me which garage they were in, but I had just past it and it was a one way street so I had to go around and find it again Cookie and Thomas went to the top of the garage and waved to me as I passed so I found it, hehe.

Well I went inside and parked my car on the third level and got out and went over to the elevator/entrance and waited for them that’s when I saw Lynne, I recognized her right away, though I did not know she was in a wheel chair, but that didn’t bother me in the least, surprised me a little, but she is cool! So I waited with her for Cookie and Thomas to come. They got there and both gave me hugs right away, I felt as if I had known them my entire life!

Then we went in the food court entrance and ordered something to eat. We talked a lil while we ate and enjoyed ourselves. When we were done eating we walked into the mall, the ground was an old street and I looked up and it looked as if we were under a bridge and I said so, but Thomas insisted it was stores on top of it. Then we got to the end of the hall where there was a giant fake train engine and a spot to take city view photos. That’s when Thomas decided to go back to the car for his camera, and he told the three of us that we were to wait right where we were and stay together.

Well, being the 3 cute mischievous angels we were, we decided to hide behind the photo backdrops until he came back just to see how long it would take him to find us, hehe!

Well, it backfired because when Lynne saw him coming and came closer, she didn't realize he saw her too! So we were all looking out one side waiting for him to come and he snuck up behind us! We all just giggled and he gave us a look! So we told him we were looking at the train and just ended up back there, lol, he didn’t believe that for even one second, but he let it slide.

So we walked down to the other end of the hall and stopped and looked in some of the kiosks and stores along the way, Cookie and I looking at every piece of jewelry we saw and Lynne and all of us looking at all the key chains, t-shirts, bumper stickers, and magnets we saw looking for the brattiest statements, hehe! We passed a stair well at one point and when you looked down into it there was a black curtain hanging there, I decided it must be a hidden magic curtain and Cookie agreed, Thomas didn’t believe us though. And we passed a pressed penny machine which I had to stop at because I collect those!

Then we went outside to a small courtyard where Thomas wanted pictures of us. I am picky when it comes to pictures of me, so I hated that idea, but when I asked if I had to take the photo, he gave me that look again, Cookie and Lynne started cracking up, so I said I'd take the photo. Then I added, I'll just cover my face. The look I got then! I immediately said I won't cover my face and then went and stood behind Cookie.

So he told the 3 of us to go to the fountain for the picture, Cookie and I tried to hide behind Lynne's wheel chair, but of course that was not allowed and Thomas walked over and posed us. After 2 pics that way he had Cookie take a pic of me and him together then I sat on the edge of the fountain and waited while they adjusted the flash and he took a pic of me there! So then we went back inside and went through more stores and we found a window sign for the car that said, "Bad girls need a good lickin!" with the "L" made of a tongue, it was cute, and Thomas had to get it, lol.

Then we looked around the rest of the floor and then took the elevator up to the next floor, which was ground level and outside, that’s when I pointed out to Thomas that I was right! It was a street above our heads not stores, lol, I got that look again. So we walked down to the ice cream place and all ordered something I got a mint chip cone, my fav! And we sat inside and talked a bit and we were talking about the flat tire he got and how it ruined his original plans and I said, yeah live got in the way, and he had to argue that a blown tire isn’t part of life, which I replied, "its part of yours now!" the look I got then threw all three of us girls into a huge giggle fit. I apologized through my laughter; I can't seem to help saying these things! It's like word vomit! It comes out before I can stop myself!

Then we sat outside for a sec so Cookie could have a cigarette. We walked around a lil looking at the little kiosks around us and one lady gave Lynne free shea butter but she didn't want it and handed it to me. Cool! Then we went back into the mall and we were all like, no what? So I said maybe there is something else to do so we look at a brochure for Atlanta and decided to go to either the coca cola factory or the aquarium. So we got in our cars and took off and drove to the other parking garage, after parking we realized the aquarium is far too expensive and we went down to Lynne who was parked in the handicap area and we sat and tried to figure out what to do, and I said why did we even leave in the first place? And Thomas gave me that look and said, excuse me! It was you who said there has to be something else to do! I said, yeah, but ya'll followed it! Then he gave me a look that made me hide behind Cookie again.

So we decided to all get in Lynne's van and go back to the mall that way we wouldn’t have to waste the money moving our cars again, before we left though, Thomas decided to get his "toy" bag out of his car and bring it down and we were to wait in the car and no locking him out of it! Lol, so we giggled and talked of doing just that, but we were good.

Then we all rode back to the underground mall and accidentally parked in a different garage this time but it worked.

We had to walk through the mall this time to get to the food court on the way we passed the toy cart where there was this absolutely annoying toy which was a babbly noisemaker on one end, a whistle on the other, and bubbles in the middle, all three of us girls went for them, Lynne actually opened on and blew bubbles with it, so Thomas felt obligated to buy it, which I managed to get him to let me keep it in my purse. So we went back up to the food court and got drinks and sat at a table, Cookie and Lynne kept taunting Thomas with straw wrappers, which apparently is a pet peeve to him do to brats blowing the wrappers on him. So that was amusing!

Then we went to the restroom where I gave Cookie the toy for her purse hehe. And then we walked around the mall just a bit. At one point I was lagging behind with Lynne and she was trying to tell me something but I didn’t hear her, but Thomas hear her whispering behind him and he went and talked to her and Cookie and I went ahead and watched. More then decided to go back to the van so Thomas could show his toys off before it was time for them to leave for Florida. So we went back to the car and drove all the way up to one of the deserted upper floors and parked in the middle and opened the car doors. Lynne's van is a handicap one so there was no middle row for chairs that was where her wheel chair went there was just a back row, and Lynne's chair turned so she could face us, cookie and I sat in the back row.

Then he got out his bag and went through every item showing them all to me, at one point Cookie got out for a cigarette, so she stood behind him as he was showing me the implements and she was making cute faces and doing lil dances behind his back, which Lynne pointed out to Thomas as revenge for us going ahead in the mall when Thomas was talking to her, so he would turn around and she would play innocent it was soo funny! Then he made her get back in the car so he could keep an eye on her, then he used this lil whippy thing he has and used it all up and down Lynne's arms leaving lil welts coating her arm, she didn’t seem to mind at all! Then he took pics of her arms.

Then he convinced Cookie to let him spank her and she finally gave in and it was cute because she kept making cute faces at me, he spanked her with his hand over her jeans for a bit and he even pulled down her jeans and spanked her more and when he would pause she would ask if he was done yet, which was so funny because we had used that phrase in the myspace group as things you shouldn’t say to your top, so he grabbed a paddle and made her count backwards from ten and spanked her till she was red, and took photos.

Then she got back up and was sitting on the floor and I was out standing and we were talking for a while, while Thomas still sat on the back row, I decided I had to sit, I was in heels all day! So I took the only seat open, right next to Thomas, on his left side. So I sat there and we were talking about safe words and if I knew them, which of course I do, yellow to slow down, red to stop. Then we were just talking again and Cookie was saying that his hand spankings do not hurt much, which thomas replied, "my hand hurts!" which is when I said, "oh, did you bruise it?" then I got a look again, hehe.

But this time I got more than just the look he grabbed my by the hair and tried to pull me over his lap, but I resisted. He said all I have to do if I really don’t want it is safe word out, I was not going to. But I was not going to make it easy for him I stayed and struggled against him, he got me to move to the other side of the back seat so I was on his right side instead and he continued trying to get me over his lap and I fought it for all I could, hehe he did manage to get me over his knee though and in such a way I couldn’t get away!

I still tried my best but he had me pinned! My skirt flew up during the struggle and he started spanking me with his hand and asked Cookie to hand him a hairbrush when he said that I almost got away, but he pulled me back, luckily she couldn’t find it and handed him a paddle instead the first hit with that got my attention, the second actually made me say yellow, then Lynne handed him a strap and he used that and I would kick my feet and he hit my calves with the strap, that made me hold still… for a second. All 4 of us were giggling the entire time, it was very silly.

Then he decided to make me count 10 hits with the paddle, and say thank you, please spank me harder after each count! What a sadistic man! And when I said it after the last hit he took it as permission to continue spanking! *sigh* hehe. Finally he was done and we were both sweaty and breathing hard and still laughing, then he took some pics and then we practically ran out of the van though to get air! And we continued laughing, that’s when Cookie thanked me for tiring him out so she would be "safe" on the ride home with him hehe.

Then it was time to go back to our car, we all got in the van and Lynne drove us to the parking garage where our cars were and she dropped us off we then walked up to our cars and Thomas wanted me to try the carpet beater so I agreed and stood as he wanted me too, and let me tell you, that thing hurts! Lol he did two hits, and it was the kind of sting that grows as you stand there. Then we talked a bit more and then it was time for our goodbyes and we all got into our cars and were on our way. I laughed the entire way home, but I realized something, lace panties hurt when you have a red bottom! When I got home an hour and a half later I looked in the mirror and my bottom was still red! I loved it! I still have a smile on my face!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great experience, dude! thanks for this great

Articles wow... it's very wonderful report.