Saturday, July 14, 2007

plans never stay the same

Well as I mentioned before I was going to spend a day with my online friends in Atlanta. The day was planed for Saturday and I convinced my mom that it was fine for me to go because I said I met Cookie ahead of time so she agreed and she gave me a full tank of gas and $10 just in case money so I could go.

Well the plan was I was going to meet Thomas and Cookie in the parking garage of the underground mall at 10 am on Saturday morning and then we were going to spend the day together before Cookie and Thomas had to leave to get their hotel and go to their spanking party that night.

Well the Thursday before Cookie told Thomas she wouldn’t be able to go due to a family emergency. And Thomas was disappointed but understood, and because I did not want to meet him alone he invited his other bottom Lynne along instead, and that was a good idea, I would be more comfortable if there were others around. so it was set, 10am on Saturday morning, Thomas, Lynne and I would meet in the underground mall.

The next morning, Friday morning, Cookie decided she will come after all because she needed the vacation; I was thrilled I was soo looking forward to meeting her! And so, the plan was changed slightly again. Now it was at 10am Saturday morning, Thomas, Cookie, Lynne and I would all meet at the underground mall.

well that evening I was online planning to go to bed early since I had to wake up early and Cookie IMs me and tells me Thomas got a flat tire on his way to pick her up. And there is no way to get a tire at that time of night, believe me, Cookie and I both searched everywhere online. so Cookie went and picked up Thomas and they would have to wait until the morning to leave and it is a 7hr drive up so we would have to change the plans again this time the plans were changed to Sunday at 10am Thomas, Cookie, Lynne, and I would all meet at the underground mall.

So I decided I would stay up late and read Thomas's blog. Well 6am rolled around before I realized it and the sun was coming up so I went to bed. The next day I woke up went about my day as normal, read a book, helped me mom with our flowers, watched a movie, went on the computer, went out and got everyone dinner. then later I got a call from Lynne saying the mall wont open till 11am on a Sunday, so the planes changed for the last time, at 11am Sunday morning Thomas, Cookie, Lynne, and I would meet at the underground mall. :P

No comments: